Educause Live Teleconference on ePortfolios with Barbara Cambridge, February
This webcast was a very good introduction to portfolios that support deep learning
in higher education. It is recommended that you access this archived teleconference
over a broadband connection to the Internet.
PRIOR TO LOGGING IN TO THE ARCHIVED WEB CAST:
- Run the HorizonLive Wizard to ensure your computer is properly configured
to use HorizonLive.
- Follow commands to begin testing.
- When prompted to login during the testing authentication step, enter "educause"
(all lowercase, without quotes) in the "Channel ID" field and your
name in the "Name" field.
- Continue and complete testing.
TO VIEW THE ARCHIVED WEB CAST:
- Go to <http://channel.horizonlive.com>.
- Click on "Participant Login."
- Enter "educause" (all lowercase, without quotes) in the "Channel
ID" field and your name in the "Name" field.
- Select the "login" button.
- When you are in the HorizonLive Lobby, select "2004/02/11: Barbara
Cambridge, E-Portfolios: Why Now?" under Archived Classes
- Use the Navigation window to control access to the teleconference, including
the chat that occurred simultaneously with the live presentation (accessed
by clicking the 4-direction arrow).