Ethical, Legal, and Human Issues.
Teachers understand the social, ethical, legal,
and human issues surrounding the use of technology in PreK-12 schools
and apply those principles in practice.
Performance Indicators: Teachers
- model and teach legal and ethical practice
related to technology use.
- apply technology resources to enable
and empower learners with diverse backgrounds, characteristics, and
- identify and use technology resources
that affirm diversity.
- promote safe and healthy use of technology
- facilitate equitable access to technology
resources for all students.
My artifacts demonstrating this standard (What?)
Enter your list of artifacts here that demonstrate how you have
met this standard and create a hyperlink to each item
My Reflection on meeting this standard (So What?)
Write your reflection on how you think these artifacts demonstrate
how you have met this standard
My Future Learning Goals related to this standard (Now What?)
Write your future learning goals related to this standard