This is the workspace for an online course Introduction to E-Portfolios in K-12 Schools
, developed by Dr. Helen Barrett.
The important links in this Google Site:
- Syllabus - the overview of the entire course, all assignments and topics
- Schedule - an overview of the lessons, followed by detailed plans for each one
- Planning - a summary of the major components of the implementation plan, followed by details of each component.
- Resources - all the resources we will use in the class, including Tools we will use, and links to Readings
- Discussions - free and open discussions may be held on the ePortfolio Academy listserv.
- Registration for facilitated course - Information on facilitated course communication is available after registration through Paypal.
- Implement Electronic Portfolios with K-12 Students using Google Apps
Specific focus will be on the use of GoogleApps for Education. This course is for teachers who have already decided to adopt GoogleApps for Education. The content of this course includes the content of the Introduction course, with additional in-depth focus on using GoogleDocs, Google Sites, Blogger, YouTube, Picasa, Digication, Teacher Dashboard.
- Implement Electronic Portfolios with K-12 Students using Mobile Devices
Specific focus of this module will be on the use of iOS or Android Mobile Devices.