These pages are the additional materials to support the online course "Implement Electronic Portfolios with K-12 Students using Google Apps.
" This course as a one-credit supplement to the online course "Introduction to Electronic Portfolios in K-12 Education
" focusing on using GoogleApps Education Edition.Under Construction!
- GETTING STARTED (use original lesson)
- PORTFOLIO DEVELOPMENT PROCESS (use original lesson)
COLLECTION/ARCHIVING (use replacement lesson, focusing on Google Docs)
- REFLECTION/STORYTELLING (use replacement lesson, focusing on Blogger or Google Sites Announcement page)
- SELECTION/HYPERLINKING/PRESENTATION/DIRECTION/GOAL SETTING (use replacement lesson, focusing on Google Sites)
- FINISH IMPLEMENTATION PLAN/FORMATIVE & SUMMATIVE ASSESSMENT & EVALUATION (use original lesson)
- MANAGING MEDIA (use supplemental lesson, focusing on GoogleDocs, PicasaWeb, YouTube)
- GOOGLE APPS MARKETPLACE (use supplemental lesson, focusing on Teacher Dashboard, Aviary, etc.)
- SELECTED TOPICS (use supplemental lesson, focusing on questions that arise during the course... topics will change based on requests of participants)
- SHARING (showcase some examples of student blogs or portfolios that have been developed using Google Apps during the course and provide feedback)